Nu är det dags igen. Ni kan anmäla era lag genom att maila mig på email@example.com så snart ni kan. Listorna ska vara inne senaste den 15 oktober och jag vill ha alla listor i samma mail och jag vill inte ha listor gjorde i armybuilder eller liknade program. Ni kan anmäla era lag senast den 10 oktober.
Turnering är 31 oktober till andra november.
Ni kan föranmäla er till konventet på http://bsk.sverok.net/wordpress/
match 1: 19,00-22,15
Match 2: 09,00-12,15
Match 3: 13,15-16,30
Match 4: 17,00-20,15
Fest hos mig 22,00 - 04,00
Match 5: 09,30 - 12,45
Prisutdelning runt 13,15
BSK är en lagturnering där upp till fyra personer måste spela samtidigt. Man kan ha fler än 4 personer i laget men då måste man turas om vilka som ska spela. Varje lag har fyra arméer och alla arméer måste vara från olika raser.
I år kommer varje lag max kunna få 55BP per match istället för 60BP som det har varit tidigare år. Jag gör dessa ändringar så inget lag drar iväg för mycket.
Jag hoppas detta är rätt draft men om inte säg gärna till
1. Rule changes
• Up to 2 Characters per unit can get "look out sir" against the following spells: Dwellers Below, Final Transmutation and Dreaded 13th. Normal requirements for Look Out, Sir! apply.
• BSBs can take all the equipment their unit type has access to as if they weren't BSBs. Wood Elf BSB can take kindreds and do not lose their longbow.
2. Magic Restrictions
• An army may use up to maximum 12 power dice during each magic phase
• A player can never use more than 5 power dice to cast a spell, no matter the source. For the Lore of Death and the Okkam's Mindrazor spell, this is lowered to 4 power dice.
• Apart from Winds of Magic, an army may only generate up to 2 additional Power or Dispel Dice per magic phase (including channelling). Any extra dice above this is discarded and lost.
3. Team restrictions
• A team consists of 4 armies, each of which with an army from a different army list
• A team may not contain more than 1 armies with 3 or more Lore of Death spells. Beastmen and Tomb Kings do not count towards this limit.
4. Army Building Restrictions
• All the Army building restrictions are applied only during the creation of the roster, and may be ignored during the game (for example, by joining characters to units or creating new units)
• The army lists allowed are those from any of the currently published GW Army Books, and The Legion of Azgorh from Tamurkhan. No other unit or army list may be used on the event.
• Special or Named Characters are not allowed
• Fozzrik’s Folding Fortress may not be taken.
• Units cannot be more than 60 models nor 450 points. This does not apply to characters.
• All army sizes are 2400 pt, except when specifically stated in brackets.
• Maximum unit point cost is increased to 550
• Victory points achieved against Beastmen are decreased by 10%
• May generate up to 3 Power Dice
• Gor and Minotaur units may carry magic standards (max 50 points)
Chaos Dwarfs (The Legion of Azgorh)
• K'daai Destroyer/War Machine/Hellcannon (max 1)/Chalice of Blood and Darkness, max 4
• Chalice of Blood and Darkness (counts as 2)/Death magic in the army/Dispel Scroll, max 2
• Ashstorm can’t be cast with more than 4 Power Dice
Daemons of Chaos
• Beast of Nurgle, max 7 models in total and 4 models per unit
• 4 or more Beast of Nurgle models in the army/Skull Cannon (max 1)/1st Nurgle Herald/Great Unclean One with Lore of Death, max 2
• Reaper Bolt Thrower/Each 5 (or fraction) shade models/Dark Rider with Repeater Crossbow units/Darkshard units, max 7
• Dark Rider units, Characters on Dark Steed, max 3 each
• Dark Rider models after 15/Doomfire Warlock models/Character on Cold One or Pegasus/Character on Dark Steed (counts as 2), max 15
• 6 or more Doomfire Warlock models/mounted Supreme Sorceress with Lore of Death or Dark Magic/Sacrificial Dagger, max 1
• Cannon/Grudge Thrower/Organ Gun/Flame Cannon/Each 2 (or fraction) Gyrocopter after 3, max 4
• Steam Tank/One or more duplicated war machines/Each 5 (or fraction) Demigryph models/War Altar and 2 or more Light Wizards in the army, max 3
• Great Cannon (max 2 if Steam Tank in the army)/Steam Tank (max 1)/Hellblaster Volleygun/Each Light Wizard after the first in an army with War Altar, max 4
• Book of Hoeth/Banner of the World Dragon/Unmounted Frostheart Phoenix, max 2
• Frostheart Phoenix/Star Dragon/Moon Dragon, max 2
• Archmage with Lore of Shadow or Death cannot use Book of Hoeth
• Eagle Claw Bolt Thrower/Each 8 (or fraction) Shadow Warrior or Sister of Averlon models/Archer units, max 7
• Ellyrian Reaver units, max 3
• Skink Skirmisher units (max 4)/Skink Cohort unit/Flying, non-Frenzied, units or characters/Salamander models, max 14
• Gnoblar units, max 3
• Crown of Command (counts as 2)/Runemaw/4 or more Characters/6 or more Mournfang models, max 3
• 2nd Ironblaster (counts as 2)/Lords present in the army/4 or more Mournfang models, max 2
• Hellheart/Dispel Scroll, max 1
Orcs and Goblins (2500)
• Rat Swarm units, Giant Rat units, Warlock Engineers, max 3 each
• Skaven Slave models, max 120
• Gutter Runners max 20 models
• 2nd Warp Lightning Cannon (counts as 2)/Screaming Bell/Hellpit Abomination (max 1), max 2
• Doom Rocket/Brass Orb/Power Scroll/Screaming Bell, max 2
Tomb Kings (2700)
• Maximum unit point cost is increased to 550
• Victory points achieved against Tomb Kings are decreased by 10%
• May generate up to 3 Power Dice
• Skeleton Archer models, max 80
• Neferra's Scrolls of Mighty Incantations can't be taken by model with Lore of Death
• Zombies, max 3 units and 120 models
• Ethereal Characters (max 2)/Ethereal units, max 3
• 2nd Crypt Horror unit/11 or more Hexwraith models (max 20)/3 or more Death spells in the army/Quickblood (only if combined with Red Fury), max 1
• Terrorgheist (max 1)/9 or more Crypt Horror models (max 16)/one or more Banshees/Red Fury, max 2
Warriors of Chaos
• Exalted Hero on Daemonic Mount/Daemon Prince/one or more Core Chaos Chariots (max 3)/Skullcrusher unit, max 4
• Daemon Prince/Chimera, max 2
• 2nd Hellcannon/Lore of Death and/or Tzeentch in the army, max 1
• Third Eye of Tzeentch/Talisman of Preservation/Armour of Destiny, max 1 on the same model
• Chaos Armour/Soul Feeder/Dragonhelm/Dragonbane Gem/3 or more Wizard levels/Daemon of Nurgle/Flying/Lore of Death or Nurgle, max 3 on the same Daemon Prince
• Non character model with Asrai longbow, max 90
• Hagbane tips/Trueflight arrows/Waywatchers(counts as 2)/Waystalker (counts as 5), max 60
• Lore of death on spellweaver/moonstone of the hidden ways/3 or more Waystalkers, max 1
• 8 or more Sisters of the Thorn in the same unit/Spellweaver on Elven Steed with Death or Dark magic, max 1
• Forests placed by wood elf player can be magical
Här är en link till etc faq: https://docs.google....UU6RkMI1hDQ/pub
Här kommer en till till worst play: https://docs.google....BjG0iw1s-RneOt8
Line of Sight
Terrain pieces are divided into ones that:
- Block LoS: Hills, Buildings and impassable terrain.
- Don't block LoS: all other terrain.
Unit is considered to be in hard cover when:
- Majority of unit's footprint is obscured from shooter's Line of Sight by one or more Interfering Unit(s) or LOS blocking terrain(s), as described on page 41 BRB
- Majority of unit's front rank is defending an obstacle, as described on page 122 BRB and ETC FAQ 8.4. If the unit is being shot from the flank or the rear, treat the corresponding file or the last rank, respectively, as the front rank
- Majority of unit's footprint is in Ruins
Unit is considered to be in soft cover when:
- Majority of unit's footprint is in or behind woods, as described on page 119 BRB
- Models shooting from hills don't get the hard cover penalty for shooting through interfering units, unless interfering the unit is also on hill.
- Units with majority of its models on hill do not receive hard cover for being shot at through interfering units, unless that part of the units which interferes is also on hill.
- Units with majority of its models on hill do not receive hard cover for being partially obscured from the shooter's LoS by the same hill they are on
- Large targets can't claim cover for obstacles, ruins and interfering units, unless interfering unit is also a Large Target.
- Large Targets which shoot don't suffer any penalties for interfering units, unless interfering unit is also a Large Target.
Rules for Terrain
As per BRB description of an ordinary hill (p. 118 first 5 paragraphs, i.e. without the “Examples of hills” subsection) with following additional rules:
- Line of Sight: Hills block Line of Sight.
As per BRB description of an ordinary forest (p. 119 first 6 paragraphs, i.e. without “Mysterious Forests” subsection) with following additional rules:
- Line of Sight: Forests are Interfering terrain providing Soft Cover for units, as described in BRB.
- For Line of Sight purposes Forests count as being of infinite height. This implies that units shooting trough forest will always suffer Soft Cover penalty, even if shooting from a hill.
As per BRB description of a Normal River (p. 120 first 5 paragraphs, i.e. without “Mysterious Rivers” subsection) with following additional rules:
- Line of Sight: Lakes are non-interfering terrain features.
- Lakes are Water Features.
As per BRB description of an ordinary Wall (p. 123 with common rules for Obstacles,p.122) with following additional rules:
- Wall's definition of a unit “behind” is applied only to units actually defending the obstacle (i.e.aligned with it and touching it).
- Line of Sight: Obstacles are non-interfering terrain features.
As per BRB description of an ordinary marshland (p.121 first 3 paragraphs, i.e. without “Examples of Marshland” subsection) with following additional rules:
- Ruins are NOT Water Features.
- Line of Sight: Ruins are non-interfering terrain features, providing Hard Cover for units with majority of their footprint in the feature.
As the title says
- Infinite height
Buildings are IMPASSABLE TERRAIN, which counts as being of infinite height (as per ETC 2014 captain’s vote)
Team 1: A B C D
Team 2: E F G H
Team 1 puts down A (hidden)
Team 2 puts down E (hidden)
Both armies are then shown at the same time.
Team 1 then puts down B and C against E (hidden)
Team 2 then puts down F and G against A (hidden)
Armies are then shown at the same time.
Then the teams select which matchup they want (i.e, team 1 chooses F against A), and the army that are still left in their hand (D) is paired against the other (G)
All modells in the army most be painted. The classic rule of 3 collors or more should be on most modells but for some like dryads 3 collars can be to much so it depend alot on what kind of modells you are using.
All bases need to be painted or coverd with something like grass or sand for exemple.