24 replies to this topic

#1 Lagge

Lagge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2 090 Inlägg:

Postad 17 juli 2015 - 14:29

Här diskuteras Orcs and Goblins och här i första posten kommer gällande restriktioner ligga

Johan Lagmo
Alla barnen har VM guld utom Kaj, han valde att äta medeltidspaj.
Atlantis
Team Sweden ETC - 2011 DoC
Team Sweden ETC - 2012 OnG

Team Sweden ETC - 2013 Skaven

Team Sweden ETC - 2014 DE 

#2 Abetorius

Abetorius

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 Inlägg:

Postad 19 juli 2015 - 12:54

Det främsta som bör ändras är Animosity-regeln, vilken är en stor anledning till varför man inte kan göra listor med för många block i.
Ett förslag är att om en Warboss eller Bigboss står i en enhet som failar så kan man lägga till hans antal wounds när man slår på animosity-tabellen.
Sen bör animosity-tabellen tweakas något till fördel för O&G-spelaren. Kanske så dom gör ett charge-movement, eller motsvarande, även om enheten inte kan nå fram. Så det undviks att blocken blir stående vid fail första rundan.

Lore of Big & Little Waaagh skulle egentligen behöva göras om helt.
Little är i stort rätt bra som den är men effekterna behöver förstärkas.
Night shroud är dock rätt skräp. Kanske ändra så att alla modeller i enheten som chargear får ta DT-test.

Den slumpade rangen på spells i Big Waaagh gör dom får opålitliga. Ändra Ere We Go till att påverka alla O&G-enheter inom range, som bör vara högre än 2D6.

Core:
Nasty skulkers kan joina alla Goblin units.
Ge vanliga Goblins någon regel som gör dom användbara att ta med. Finns det någon som tagit dom istället för Night Goblins?

Special:
Boar Boys, Heavy armour för +2p
Black Orcs, Dead ard armour 4+ save i grund.
Snotlings, 20p

Rare:
Doom diver, 100p
Giant, T6

#3 Danne

Danne

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 Inlägg:
  • Interests:Warhammer

Postad 19 juli 2015 - 14:52

I feel a bit saddened by the fact we're only allowed one unit of big 'uns. As long as the upgrade to big 'uns costs points, I see no barrier from enabling unlimited big 'uns upgrades in an army. Fluffwise, they're really only slightly more battered and experienced basic orcs.

The Arachnarok needs an adjustments in points, I would gladly see it dropped down to 200-250 points ~ish.

Same goes for Giants, they need to drop in points or get buffs. Sugestion from me would be to increase the warpaint ward save to 5+ instead of the current 6+. A upgrade in Toughness to 6 doesn't help surviving a cannon ball to the face, they're still 2+ to wound with d6 wounds. But a solid ward save may see this guy return to jump up and down some more.

Black Orcs are too expensive. They need a points drop or a proper buff with stats/gear.

Pump Wagons down to 30-35 points, ~ish. Adjust the cost for the upgrades, it's really the upgrades that makes them usefull, and turns them into a usefull glass cannon.

Spider Riders dropped in points, I would say -2pts/model is fair.

Mangler Squigs shouldl honestly go up a bit, maybe 80-100 points somewhere.

Goblin Chariots are also too cheap for what they bring to the table. Up to 60-65 points sounds fair.

Squig Herds needs to get themselves a maximum and minimum for the amount of squigs allowed. Both to balance their horde potential, and also to dissable the play of a small number of herders that explodes...

All trolls should be moved to Special instead of being Rare.

Foot of Gord should not be able to stop more than twice as upped version. It can decide a match too early and too often as it is now.

'Ere we go can be given two levels to cast, first one at 11+ to cast, all friendly units within 8", and the upgraded version to 14+ to cast and a reach of up to 12".

The Ward Save of the spell First of Gork should stack with warpaints, but not with ward saves gained from magical items.

Daniel Carsk

Medlem i LBK

ShieldWolf

#4 PetterL

PetterL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 020 Inlägg:

Postad 19 juli 2015 - 16:31

Black orc hade absolut kunna vara värda och ta om de 1. Blir billigare 2. Kan ta morks spirit totem. Det hade kunnat lösas genom att inte ändra på något annat än poäng.

Morks spirit totem hade då behövt kosta 50pts eller om det är för billigt, höja poängkostnaden för vad blorcs kan ta.

Förening: YLVA

Arméer: o&g, empire, vc

#5 buffy

buffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3 246 Inlägg:

Postad 20 juli 2015 - 09:24

I agree that anmosity should be change a bit. Maybe just make it simpel so if a unit fail it that unit can´t charge that turn. It´s ofc more fun if anmoisty have more rules but might be good to keep it simple.

David "Dangerous" D

#6 buffy

buffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3 246 Inlägg:

Postad 20 juli 2015 - 09:55

I think it would be fun if WFB take some rules from other GW games. In blood bowl it´s a rule called throw team mate. It could work that if a giant did not march he good do a a shhoting attack with range 24. He needs to choise a goblin unit within 6 inch. If he roll a 1 then d6 goblins in that unit die. If he roll 2-5 only one goblin die but if he roll a six then he hit the unit and do d3 str 5 hits. Maybe it should scatter a d6 to.

That rules should work for chaos dwarfs so they can throw there goblins and for OK so then can trhow gnoblars.

I know it´s not a rule that is realy needed and you can say it just makes everything alot more complicate and I agree but I think it would be a nice rule.

David "Dangerous" D

#7 Hoffa

Hoffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2 447 Inlägg:

Postad 20 juli 2015 - 10:38

Animosity is a really fluffy rule it has to stay in some form. However currently it has to much impact on the game. Effects like not getting to charge, taking wounds or some sort of debuff would be better.

Also some Orc units are over costed Black orcs are the prime offender but normal orc boys and big uns are also a bit expensive same with boar boys of all kinds. The early 8:th edition books suffered from GW thinking that infantry was going to dominate 8:th edition and there fore the costs of many O&G and Empire units went up. Then Ogres happened...

Also as with many monsters the Arachnarok and Giant are over costed. (Giant is probably the worst offender its cost has been way of since sixth edition despite giants being included in several version of several army books GW some how failed to realise that T5 w6 no save should not cost 200p)

Slår så dåligt att spelaren på bordet bredvid förlorar matchen.

#8 Monoceros

Monoceros

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 Inlägg:

Postad 20 juli 2015 - 17:03

As a Goblin player, I'd like:

-Animosity to stay (as it is, or with an upgraded table)

-Goblins/Night Goblins to have access to Magic Banners. At the moment an "all goblin army" can't have any magic banners, except for the BSB.

-Little Waaagh upgraded. Night Shroud should be removed or upgraded. It is useless as it is. Sneaky Stabbin' and Gift of the Spider God should have the option to be cast up to 24", at a higher casting value (i.e. two different casting values for 12" and 24").

-Different special rules or options based on what kind of general you choose could be cool. This might be a way to give goblins/night goblins the option to take a magic banner.

#9 Flopparn

Flopparn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 Inlägg:

Postad 20 juli 2015 - 18:10

Why are there no Black orc boar boys?
That would make for some good cav, which OnG needs.
I also agree with previous comments about black orcs being to costy.

Animosity could be remaked that only Orcs affects other Orcs, and Goblins effect other Goblins,

and add more posible results on the list. (1-12 results)

#10 ourz

ourz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Inlägg:

Postad 20 juli 2015 - 21:08

Make Skarsnik playable! Change troop type to infantry(unique), make the prodder a halberd, and reduce points to 205 as in 7th.

Edit:already is infantry, nvm that.

#11 Montegue

Montegue

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 Inlägg:

Postad 21 juli 2015 - 00:46

Black Orc Boar Boys would be a wonderful addition to the army. 

Animosity should change, I agree. Something fun and fluffy, but less likely to cost you a game. 

I'd like to see Giants change in general. They should be good monsters, not random silliness. 

#12 ourz

ourz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 Inlägg:

Postad 22 juli 2015 - 08:06

Black Orc Boar Boys would be a wonderful addition to the army. 

Animosity should change, I agree. Something fun and fluffy, but less likely to cost you a game. 

I'd like to see Giants change in general. They should be good monsters, not random silliness. 

Imo the randomness of the giant is not the problem, and besides it is really fluffy. His survivability otoh...

#13 Hoffa

Hoffa

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2 447 Inlägg:

Postad 22 juli 2015 - 10:47

The giants rules are actually fine, problem is point cost. (especially problematic as the giant was obviously used as a baseline for the Beast men monsters)  I think the giant as it is now should cost about 100-125p not the insane 200p.  However I think all monsters without any kind of saves are problematic, they are just to vulnerable to low strength shooting in general and poison in particular.

My suggestion.

Give the giant T6 and a 5+ save (thick skin perhaps.) With these rules I think a cost of about 150p could be fair.  Poison might still be a problem though but I think that this is a problem with the poison rule and not with the Giant. Poison is just a little to effective against high T low AS targets.

Slår så dåligt att spelaren på bordet bredvid förlorar matchen.

#14 MR GRUMPY

MR GRUMPY

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 Inlägg:

Postad 27 juli 2015 - 16:28

As a fresh Ong player I like Hoffas suggestion above! Need to keep the flavour and goofiness of OnG though so dont go changing around "fun" units like doom divers, squigs, pumpwagons etc to much other then whats absolutley necessary for internal and external balance would be a suggestion from me .

#15 PetterL

PetterL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 020 Inlägg:

Postad 06 augusti 2015 - 09:47

Jag har spelat en hel del o&g genom åren. Här kommer mina tips inför en första balansering som ligger i linje i ambition och storlek som ni redan gjort för andra arméer. Det som i min mening inte får ändras är deras styrkor och svagheter. De är en armé som har är bra mot Armour, är något oförutsägbara och där orcer och goblins kompletterar varandra.

O&g har väl i princip bara en riktigt op-grej som behöver höjas och det är doom divern. Kanske 100-120pts till att börja med.
Troll kanske är för billiga med men samtidigt såg jag att det tillkommit nått magic Weapon som ger flaming så de kanske kan ligga kvar.

Savages ligger nog ganska så bra egentligen men kanske skulle savage biguns bli nån poäng dyrare. Kanske mest för den interna balansen.

Mitt förslag sen är att man kan få rerolla failade animosity test inom generalens ip. Alternativt första failade. Detta ställer dock till det på ett annat håll.Den nya orcattributen blir då mindre attraktiv. Om magin dock ska stå för allt animosityskydd så kommer goblinloren bli ännu mer sällan använd. Om denna lösning används så borde black orckaraktärer få en rabatt då dom är rejält mkt dyrare.

Waaghen är rätt meningslös med. Devastating charge eller rerolla chargeen hade gjort den coolare å hade legat i linje med dess intention

Saker som är anmärkningsvärt dåliga är väl squighoppers, common goblins, spider riders, jätten (som redan är fixad), stone trolls, boarBoyz, många specialkaraktärer, snotlings

Saker som är halvdåliga är blorcs, squigherds, arachnarok, vanliga orcer.

Jag tror med nån form av animosityskydd till och att de dåliga och halvdåliga enheterna blir billigare kommer man ganska långt. En lösning hade varit att goblins command uppgraderingar kostar 5st.Det är dock några enheter som nog hade behövt uppdaterade regler då dom är sjukt dåligt designade.

Squighoppers har en ganska enkel lösning. Ignorera goblinen. Han styr bara å gör om de till war beasts. De får då +2 ws och kan supporta med bra attacker. Kanske sänka dom i poäng med.

Stone trolls borde får ännu bättre save. Trolluppgraderingarna borde gå som special med.

Snotlings som ambushar kanske vore nått. Totalt meningslösa annars.

Edit; Just det, deras magic items hade nog nära på iaf kunnat halveras i poäng :) Där finns det riktigt mkt skräp.

#16 Sealed

Sealed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 158 Inlägg:

Postad 11 augusti 2015 - 07:44

Rent spontant kan man inte bara lägga in en regel på Nightgoblins och vanliga Goblins som gör att om man endast spelar med Goblins eller Night goblins så får man ha fler hjältar/lords av samma typ?

Menar det vore ju inte totalt brutet om man istället för 3 av varje får ha 6st Night Goblin hjältar eller?

Man har isf inga Orchs alls, Troll eller annat så...

#17 Kane

Kane

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 317 Inlägg:

Postad 11 augusti 2015 - 17:03

Det finns annat att fokusera på :) som att tex göra waaagh lite roligare, ge goblins möjligheter till magiska flaggor osv. :)

#18 Aeterno

Aeterno

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 Inlägg:

Postad 17 augusti 2015 - 09:56

Pump wagon kanske skulle kunna sänkas i pris och göras till special.

Armeér: Dark Elves, O&G

#19 PetterL

PetterL

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1 020 Inlägg:

Postad 17 augusti 2015 - 15:40

Nog framför allt uppgraderingarna som är för dyra. Det är ju dock symptomatiskt för nästan alla uppgraderingar i alla böcker med några få undantag.

#20 Mad 'At

Mad 'At

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 Inlägg:

Postad 17 augusti 2015 - 19:07

Fast om man ser Pump Wagons så ser man dem väl aldrig utan Out-riggas och Spikey Roller? Så de snarare kanske behöver bli lite dyrare (framför allt Out-riggas, fart är viktigt) medans grunden blir billigare. Flappas gör i princip ingenting och svampen är kanske lite för dyr.

Army of Darkness

Superior Wizarding Hat ^^

0 användare läser detta ämne

0 medlemmar, 0 gäster, 0 anonyma medlemmar