I did have some thought for OnG.
Arachnaroks/Spider Riders/Spider mounts:
- Currently, spiders can only go over unoccupied houses. I think the Wall Crawler rule should be extended to include all impassable terrain aswell (and occupied houses!).
- Perhaps Spider Riders, in order to set them apart from Wolf Riders (who are currently better in every given way) could have a unit upgrade to give them Ambush? It would fit with the lore/fluff, and it'd give them a different niche.
Goblin Nasty Skulkers:
- Probably shouldn't be counted as characters for many reasons. They give underdog bonuses in challenges, it becomes an attack allocation hell and they can also be challenged away.
- Would be better if they got to keep Killing Blow through all rounds.
- Perhaps they could be given WS3? Then they could at least feasibly kill off elites, or WS6 characters
Squig Hoppers/Squig Mounts:
- Could receive a permanent Soft Cover addition, much like the Mangler? Squig Hoppers are easy to kill off even with skirmish, and the mounted version is a 3d6 sitting duck.
- Make it so that the Squig Hopper riders WS2 isn't what's used for fighting against the Squig in CC, and so that supporting attacks are done by the squigs- not the Goblin riders.